In Mammut we seek to be passionate about innovation in all aspects of our business, to build with integrity, to serve our internal and external customers with sincerity and to deliver excellence at all times.
Mammut Building Systems will consistently be the preferred partner of steel building users, their consultants and contractors. We give value for money by prompt delivery of high quality buildings, supported by accurate engineering designs through our investments in people, technology and manufacturing capacity. Profitable growth and our passion for innovation let us continue to offer rewarding careers to our employees and continuously provide excellent service to our customers.
Our Policy Statement
We, Mammut Building Systems, are committed to the success of our business, the design, production and supply of pre-engineered/structural steel buildings and cladding.
To realize our vision and mission we shall exert every effort to achieve the following in all our activities:
- Gaining the confidence and trust of our supervising bodies, employees, stakeholders, customers, and the public through strict adherence to all applicable laws, regulations, best practices, Quality Standard (ISO 9001) and Environment Standard (ISO 14001).
- Adopting a proactive approach and setting an excellent example for other governmental and private sectors by implementing our Quality and Environment Management System and through applying scientific knowledge, use of resources in a sustainable manner and utilizing best available clean technologies in all our activities.
- Conducting all our business operations in such a way as to protect and conserve the environment, to prevent pollution and to minimize all risks to the environment.
- Systematically monitoring, measuring, reviewing and taking effective actions to mitigate adverse risks and enhancing positive impacts on the Quality and Environment of all our activities
- Communicating our Policy and Objectives to all our employees, stakeholders, partners, customers, interested parties and the public.
- Continually improving the effectiveness of our Quality and Environment Management System through periodic monitoring and review of its performance and suitability.
- Protecting our environment by effectively utilizing our resources and reducing / preventing (as possible) the pollution that may be associated with Mammut Building System activities through effective waste management, recycling & reusing activities.
The above Policy provides the framework and sets the basis for establishing and reviewing our objectives at all relevant functions of Mammut Building Systems. It will be reviewed periodically for continuing stability and suitability.