- WHAT IS THE SOURCE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The source of your personal data (hereinafter referred to as “Platforms” in this policy) including but not limited the channels below:
- MBS official webpage is controlled and managed by MBS. The page is operating under our own domain and supervision. Nevertheless, our microsites represented in social media channels (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram…) are parts of a third-party social media network opened to the public.
- Emails, text messages (SMS), and any electronic-related messages. These messages and contexts are acts of interaction between the customer and “Memaar Building System”.
- MBS customer service channels including any communication activities between the customer and our customer service center or agent (e.g. phone, chatbot, email, WhatsApp etc.)
- Online / offline registration forms including but not limited the following (i) printed or digital registrations; (ii) surveys or questionnaires collected by MBS via registration forms, contests, events, and promotions events or activities.
- In our advertising activities, we might collect and receive your information through your interaction with advertisements provided on our websites, applications, and/or any other advertisement channels.
- The Career Portal is one of the official channels of the company, wherein we announce the recruitment activity of the company. These announcements can be released through the company’s official page and/or any other selected channel.
- With the data we create, MBS might obtain the customer’s data by providing one of our services and/or products to you.
- Social Media: We might have access to the public data of the customer via social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.).
THE TECHNOLOGIES WE USE FOR AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION MIGHT INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING TOOLS:
- Cookies:A cookie is a small data file includes a unique identifier consisting of letters and numbers. It is sent from a website to your web browser and stored on your device. Cookies help us remember information about you, so your experience on our website can be smooth and straightforward. Although cookies usually do not contain personally identifiable information, we may link them to the personal information we have stored about you.
- Flash Cookies:Certain features of our website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to and from our website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as browser cookies.
- Web Beacons: Pages of the website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs,” pixel tags,” and single-pixel gifs) that permit the company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We use these cookies for the following purposes:
- To identify you when you visit our platforms and to help you navigate through them.
- To help determine if you are logged into our platforms:
- To store information about your preferences and personalize our platforms for you;
- To secure and protect your user account and our platforms
- WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The type of personal information we collect through our platforms and the reason why we collect it are outlined in the following points:
2.1 THESE DETAILS HELP US REPLY AND ADDRESS SOME QUERIES RAISED BY OUR CUSTOMERS
We might use the data collected on our records to respond to the customers queries. It helps us provide the required assistance to the customer to find the best product for them and allocate the best service for them as well. Moreover, we should have a full record of our customer’s requirements to assist them accordingly. We collect all information provided by the customer and retain it with confidentially. This step helps us assist the customers with future related queries about their trading activities with MBS.
The above-mentioned information can be gathered, as previously mentioned, through customer service representatives, social media, advertising events, etc.
2.2 FOR SUBMITTING CUSTOMER FEEDBACK AND COMPLIANT PURPOSES.
In MBS, we always walk that extra mile to satisfy our customers, we happily request for their feedback on our services and products. This feedback helps us to improve our services and provide better quality for our products. Hence, we encourage our customers to submit their complaints for any deficiencies (if any) that might accidentally incur from our end. We work hard to solve these problems and to maintain the trust we have built with all our customers all along the way.
We ensure to have always these transparent channels with our customers, and we do value their opinion and feedback.
2.3 WE MIGHT USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR MARKETING AND ADVERTISING PURPOSES.
We might use, with precautions and without violation, the database we have on records, including the personal information of our customers, for marketing purposes or activities. These data including but not limited the name of the customer, email address, and mobile number that might be used by our marketing team in advertisement activities, campaigns, and/or any other marketing-related activities organized by the company.
Furthermore, in line with the marketing strategies of the company, we might as well collaborate with a third party. This last will manage and arrange all advertisements required to be released on social media platforms. We might as well share the database we have on record with this third party to achieve the required marketing plan.
2.4 TO KEEP OUR CUSTOMERS UPDATED ON OUR LAST PROMOTIONS:
We ensure to keep our customers updated in MBS regarding the last offers and promotions provided by the company. We ensure to stay in touch with our customers and provide them with a regular update via the contact details we have on our database.
- OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTED
We might collect your personal information from other channels outlined below:
- Your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns are collected automatically as you navigate through our websites.
- Usage details, time of requests, browser types, operating systems, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- Details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data, and the resources that you access and use on the website.
- The information we collect automatically is statistical data. It helps us to improve our website and deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches and recognize you when you return to our website.
- INFORMATION RECEIVED FROM OTHERS
We do work closely with third parties to receive information about you from them as well. We also collect personal information from individuals who may refer you as a friend or third-party agents (to whom you may have expressed interest in our business) or products.
- WHOM MIGHT WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH
We may disclose the personal information gathered from our customers in certain instances, such as:
- We might share your information with any member of the MBS business team if required to facilitate the workflow and/or accelerate the business or trading activity of the customer.
- We might share the information of the customer, if required, with a third party to perform services on our behalf. This third-party service provider might be engaged with the company to provide external services and support, such as distribution partners and IT service providers.
- Moreover, we can share your information in specific incidents listed in Federal Decree-Law No. 45/21 of the Protection of Personal Data, such as information required to be obtained by Regulators, Courts, and Enforcement Agencies. This case entitles disclosing the database if required with companies or organizations for the purpose of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Adding to the above, in light of our trading activities, we might share your data with a buyer or any other successor in the events mentioned below:
- Merger and acquisition activities.
- Divestiture and restricting activities.
- Dissolution or other sale or transfer of the company’s assets related to bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar related activities.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA ON OUR RECORDS
We might keep your personal information on our records as long as it is used for the purposes previously mentioned. However, we delete your personal data if the company is no longer benefiting from this information and/or in the case of the deceased customer or similar related matters that can be decided by the management.
- HOW IN “MBS” DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal data security is genuinely a high priority for our company. We ensure that we provide the highest technology to protect the personal information that we have in our database. To achieve this goal, we maintain a solid security standards in our software system.
We have implemented and maintained strong technical and organizational security measures, policies, and procedures to protect your personal information from accidental loss, unauthorized access, and misuse. All information provided to MBS is saved and highly protected behind our secured servers.
On a further note, we impose an extra layer of safety to protect your personal data by applying the following measures:
- Requiring to obtain an NDA, or confidentiality agreement, from our staff and/or any service provider who might have access to this database if required.
- Destroying or anonymizing this database or personal information if it is no longer in use for the purpose for which it was collected.
- Using secure communication channels for transmitting personal data
To note, the transmission of information via the internet is not a fully secured and protected process. Hence, we cannot fully guarantee the security of your personal information’s transmission to our website via your accounts or devices. Hence, we are not responsible for any accidental failure of privacy settings and/or security measures that might incur during the transmission of information.
- KNOW YOUR RIGHTS AS A CUSTOMER.
8.1 You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data on our records and to obtain certain information about how and why we process your personal data, such as the information provided in this privacy statement.
8.2 You have the right to request that your personal data can be amended or rectified in case it is inaccurate or not updated (e.g. change your name, address, etc.) to complete your customer profile in our records.
8.3 You have the right to restrict and/or refrain us from our processing your personal data in certain cases, such as:
- In the event of updating your personal information or profile.
- In case the customer would like to suspend the trading activities and correspondences with the company and/or withdraw his consent at any business stage.
- If the data is no longer useful for the company.
- Similar related matters are listed in Federal Decree Law No. 45 for the year 2021 and/or decided by the management.
- DATA POLICY UPDATE
- HOW TO CONTACT US?
We value our customers, and we highly appreciate their feedback. Hence, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries or concerns via the below channels:
We will ensure to get back to you with an answer or refer your query to the relevant person/department at the earliest occasion.